EXTRACT FROM REGULATIONS OF WK TRAVEL INSPIRATIONS WEBSITE (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
4. PLACING AN ORDER, PAYMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SALE
1. WK Travel makes it possible to conclude a Sales Agreement by placing an Online Order by the Customer, via the Online Store platform, available continuously 7 days a week;
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement through the Store, one or more paid Services must be selected by undertaking subsequent technical activities based on the messages displayed to the Customer available on the Store's website. The choice of paid Services is made by the Customer by adding them to the Shopping chart.
3. Until you press the "Buy and pay" button - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data, correcting errors and within the scope of selected Products.
4. After the Customer has provided all the required data, a summary of the Order will be displayed, which will contain information on, in particular:
- the subject of the Order (Product name, short description);
- unit and total price of ordered Products,
- the online payment method chosen by the customer.
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept and confirm acceptance of Regulations and press the "Buy and pay" button. Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, in accordance with the store Regulations.
6. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail: "Thank you for your purchase. Please find attached the Region Report you have chosen "and from that moment the contract has been realized.
7. Only correctly placed Orders will be processed. A properly placed Order means the Customer has entered all the data necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and its implementation. The order will not be processed if:
a) providing incorrect or false contact details by the Customer preventing the execution of the Order;
b) incorrect submission of the Order by the Customer preventing its execution;
c) objectively justified recognition by WK Travel that Order placed by the Customer there is an attempt of fraud, which should be understood as any of the Customer's actions in connection with the submission and implementation of the Order, which is unlawful, and in particular such activities as: breaking the store's security , using the Store platform contrary to its purpose, using someone else's login or password or impersonating another person
8. Standard order processing time, i.e. sending a Region Report on Region in electronic form after the Customer has made the payment by card - immediately after obtaining a positive authorization from payment provider.
9. Current pricelist for Advisory Services provided on the Website. All prices of Advisory Services are gross prices, in EUR and include VAT in the amount specified by the applicable provisions of law.
10. WK Travel reserves the right to change prices, currency, methods of payment and / or placing inquiries, in particular due to changes in technical or substantive principles of the Website operation, and also in the case of changes in the applicable provisions of law. However, the payment for Advisory Services ordered before changing prices or changing the payment method (s) shall be due in the amount and on terms binding at the time such order was placed.
11. WK Travel accepts all types of payment cards that can be used to make payments, including Visa, Visa Elektron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro. Payment services related to the execution of orders placed on the Website are provided by PayPal (Europe) à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. based in Luxembourg as part of the website under the name PAYPAL, under the conditions set out in the regulations for the provision of these services available on the website at https://www.paypal.pl or https://www.paypal.com. Blue Media S.A. is also an entity providing online payment services for WK Travel.
12. On the Client’s request through e-mail or Contact Page, WK Travel can issue a VAT invoice for paid and delivered Advisory Services.
13. The Customer is not entitled to return the Services provided electronically by WK Travel. However, if there is a need to return funds (e.g. for technical reasons) for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, WK Travel will make a refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Customer's ordering.