EXTRACT FROM REGULATIONS OF WK TRAVEL INSPIRATIONS WEBSITE (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
7. PERSONAL DATA
- The Users' and the Clients' personal data controller is Witold Kowalski, conducting his business activity under the business name 'WK Profit Consulting Witold Kowalski', ul. Zygmunta Słomińskiego 7/65, 00-195 Warsaw, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record, Tax ID No. (NIP): PL5261022368, Statistical ID No. (REGON): 010955300.
- The Users and/or the Clients provide their personal data voluntarily; the purpose of the data processing by WK Travel is to ensure a proper performance of the agreements which subject is rendering of the Advisory Services, concluded through the Website by and between WK Travel and the User and/or the Client. The data will be processed specifically to: register the Client on the Website, place orders through the Website and process them, promote the Services, settle the Clients' payments for the provision of Advisory Services (including keeping records of payment confirmations, entering data into the fiscal cash register and issuing VAT invoices).
- The Users' and/or the Clients' personal data are processed on the basis of and on terms specified in particular in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2013, No. 1422, as amended).
- WK Travel is entitled to process personal data and obliged to ensure suitable protection of the data provided by each User and each Client. The Clients registering on the Website will be asked to provide the following data: name(s) and surname(s), date of birth, email address, phone number, residence address and/or correspondence address, country of residence, level of interest (very interested, interested, not interested, open to explore) in the presented tourist attractions (as regards history, geography, art, architecture, nature and tourist activities). The Users who ordered only the Newsletter will be asked to provide just their email address.
- WK Travel may entrust to a third party, on the basis of a written agreement, with the task of processing personal data of the Users and/or the Clients to the extent and for the purposes provided herein.
- Except as indicated in the clause 7(5) hereof and except in cases provided for in the provisions of law, the Users' and the Clients' personal data will not be disclosed to any third party or entity.
- Upon the Client's consent delivered to WK Travel via email the Users' and/or the Clients' personal data may also be processed for direct marketing purposes regarding the Services provided by WK Travel (including the Newsletter distribution) also if the Client previously took advantage of one of the paid Advisory Services specified in these Regulations and once such Advisory Services have been fulfilled by WK Travel.
- WK Travel provides the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the Users' and the Clients' personal data security, including but not limited to the measures to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to such data and/or to prevent the processing of these data in breach of the provisions of law. WK Travel will also provide tools to prevent the data loss, damage or destruction.
- The Users and the Clients have the right to control the processing of their personal data, in particular they have right to: (i) access their personal data, (ii) update and modify them, (iii) temporarily and/or permanently suspend their consent to personal data processing and (iv) request to remove the data from database. The Users and the Clients may exercise this right by means of an application form sent to WK Travel via email.
8. CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- While registering on the Website and when ordering the Newsletter, the User will be asked for giving her/his consent to process the User’s personal data by WK Travel to the extent and for the purposes specified herein as well as in the applicable provisions of law.
- In case the User does not consent to personal data processing, WK Travel will not be able neither to provide the User with Advisory Services nor send the Newsletter.
9. INFORMATION ON WEB COOKIES
- Web cookies (also known as 'cookies') are small files, mostly text ones, that are stored and processed on the User's devices, posing no risk or harm to these devices. Cookies support the Website operation, allow better adjustment of the Website content to the Users' needs and collect anonymous statistics which may increase the Website functionality and comfort of use.
- The Website available at the following address: www.wktravel.eu, wkinspirations.travel uses information contained in cookies.
- The Website may use both 'session and 'persistent' cookies. 'Session' cookies are temporary files which are erased when the User logs out, leaves website or closes web browser. 'Persistent' cookies are stored on the User's device until they expire (based on the duration period defined in cookies parameters) or until the User deletes cookies.
- The Website uses its 'own' cookies. However, it may also use 'external' cookies, that is files placed on the Website by external entities upon WK Travel consent.
- Accessing the Website through web browser accepting cookies on the User's device is tantamount to the User's consent to the use of information contained in cookies.